Head of Adjacent Growth Businesses
MAS Holdings is one of South Asia’s largest tech enabled textile and apparel manufactures playing in the Wearable Technology and Feminine Technology spaces. With approximately 100,000 employees worldwide and a renowned clientele, MAS is a powerful global brand with a focus on disruptive innovation.
The purpose of this role: To actively build businesses in new industry verticals (Adjacencies) with a clear focus on profitable growth, whilst establishing the right networks and eco-systems.
- Develop/implement the overall company’s adjacency strategy in-line with its 2025 vision.
- Actively drive and establish the company’s presence in the identified business verticals in the transition to a more diversified group, whilst establishing the required strategic networks to ensure business growth and success.
- Ensure alignment and progress on the overall adjacency strategy and respective pillar strategies, focusing on customer requirements/strategies, to facilitate growth and deliver value to the customer.
- Oversee and develop the required idea generation, product development, and operations frameworks to drive a robust adjacency portfolio.
- Develop/maintain effective business relationships with partners such that include regional advantage networks, academia, funding institutions, suppliers etc. establishing the required external eco-system to support growth in the identified adjacent businesses.
- Ensure the adjacencies are set up with the required structural agility whilst maintaining collaboration/connectivity with all other divisions within the group to ensure synergy as “One Company” thereby supporting the organization in achieving its set objectives.
- Effective talent management, establishing the right culture, environment and motivational frameworks to grow and nature an effective, entrepreneurial and accountable workforce.
- Work closely with the Innovation organization to actively request and implement product, process, technology, and business model innovations, fundamental to adjacency growth, and actively populate the adjacency business funnel with strong potential new adjacent businesses incubated and validated via the innovation portfolio.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters or above in a Business/Finance field.
- 10+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in a C level position will be an added advantage. • Strong strategic vision with experience in implementing growth strategies.
- Experience in building B2B businesses and related eco-systems.
- Strong networking skills.
- Experience in driving in-organic growth strategies (M&A, JV etc.).
- Experience in managing and developing global cross functional teams.
- Experience in industries such as FMCG, Healthcare etc.
Submit your CV & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for consideration for this role.